Friday, June 14, 2013

The Final Stretch.

So, ladies and gentlemen, I leave for the Heights tomorrow (you are all welcomed to come visit)!

But, now I have to look at the final haul!

That haul is $583. PRAISE JESUS! That means by the grace of God and through the support of my church, friends, and family--- we have raised $2417 together! HURRAY!

But like I said--- this is the long haul. I was originally planning to work for half of the money, meaning $1500 would come from my paycheck, but man can try to make plans, God is the one who sees them through; so God had a different plan: showing me the faith and trust people had in me, because that $3000 is basically most of my summer class fees! It's a lot of money, and people invested it in me

Once again, Praise Be To God. 

So, if you like to help me see this through, please: go to https://donate.intervarsity.org/donate and type my name in: Princy Prasad, NYCUP 13

Whatever you give will help and will be an immense blessing!

Thank You and God Bless---

Video Journals of my 38 Days of NYCUP: COMING SOON:)



^^^^^^^^^^^^
For all those wondering....
that is what I will be doing at NYCUP.

JKAY, but it will feel like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment