Monday, May 20, 2013

DONATE

Well, you have all of this rummaging around in your mind, now I need to let you know the HOW - and that is through YOU

By June 1st, I need to have $2000 raised and the last $1000 pledged. Wowza.


Now, I know everyone has their own bills, needs, and concerns, so I feel bad for asking so much of my peers, relatives, and friends. That is why I hope to pay $1500 on my own, through my own work and jobs. 


But God is good, and He has never let me down once- so God willing, with your prayers and help, I will succeed far beyond my imagination. 


Therefore, to donate, please go to the Intervarsity's website: https://donate.intervarsity.org/donate and type my name in: Princy Prasad, NYCUP 13. 



All checks must be made payable to INTERVARSITY CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP with "NYCUP 13 & PRINCY PRASAD" in the MEMO. 
You can send them to: INTERVARSITY 17 WEST 27TH STREET THIRD FLOOR NY NY 10001 or give them to me before June 15th

Any cash donation is NOT eligible for a tax-deductible donation and can be given to me before June 15th.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to me!


Whatever you can give will be amazing and a blessing, but remember that prayers, emotional support, and even just being there for me is a blessing enough. Yes, money moves this financial mountain, but with God, we can move nations- and that's what I want you to join me in doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment